Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Big Boy Stuff

Yesterday I would've posted, but I was too busy getting destroyed by our lawn.  We finally had time to mow (when it wasn't raining), and boy was it awful!!!  I would've posted before and after pictures, but seriously--our backyard was violating some sort of city ordinance I'm sure!  I kid you not when I say the grass was halfway up my shin.  It's a good thing we have a 7ft privacy fence, ha!

The front yard wasn't nearly as bad.  For whatever reason, the grass in the front doesn't grow in as thick and fast as the grass in the back.  However, we do live on a corner lot so mowing the front is like mowing 2 yards.  My hands are still sore today!

As I type, this is the scene in the living/family room.  (As you can sort of see, we knocked down a wall to combine the rooms...hence the exposed particle wood flooring between the hideous pink and red carpets, ha!)

Robbie thought it would be fun to set Mav up in the big chair, with a big blanket, watching a big boy movie.  Of course its the movie "Cars".  Have I mentioned that this kid likes fast cars? :)


Now I'm wondering how 15 minutes into the movie...we'll get him into the bath tub and into bed!
Oh well. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fertilizer from Belle. . . . . .

Old Dude... said...

Go Mater!!!!