Friday, July 1, 2011

My day in 7

Sorry, no pictures today! Robbie had to take the camera to work.  So I'll keep it short.

1) Today was hell-fire HOT.

2) Mav discovered the 2 tiny holes in our floor (where the wall was, so there is no carpet) and how fun it is to drop crayons down into the basement.

3) Mav and I over-indulged nap time today.  He slept on me/next to me on the couch.  For 3 hours.  Glorious!

4) Sonic Happy Hour = fabulous cherry limeade (and maybe a couple mozzarella cheese sticks)

5) Belle is normally not a chewer, but the past few days has been displaying chewing tantrums while we leave.  Today it was the first aid kit in my backpack for work. :\

6) Watched an awesome Cardinals game at my parents' house, while enjoying some ice cream.  Mav found an old suitcase that entertained him for quite a while.

7) Looking forward to having dinner with one of my bestest friends Rachel tomorrow!  (and actually enjoying eating out without having to entertain a certain toddler)

Good night! :)

No comments: