Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Bombs Bursting In-Air

Oh my, I have WAY too many photos that I want to post.

Still deciding on whether to choose Blogger or Facebook.
Facebook is easier...but Blogger is more fun (which requires more energy).

Our annual Explodapalooza was fantastic.
Maverick LOVED the fireworks!!

For tonight, I will just post some fun pics I took of the fireworks.
Because I'm so stinking tired.
Excitedly, I had an unexpected day off today.  So we went to the zoo.
And I have a gazillion cute pictures to post from that as well.
However, this was the first time Mav has been to the zoo since he was itty bitty.
And we more or less chased him through the entire zoo, which was fun--but exhausting!

 Enjoy! :)

I was experimenting with my shutter speed, so this is what turned out...

Just hum your favorite patriotic song as you scroll:

(it wasn't quite fully dark outside, so that is the sky in the background)


















1 comment:

Old Dude said...

It's no wonder why Maverick LOVED your annual Explodapalooza... nice pics. Glad to hear everyone kept all their digits.