Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maverick's 1st Big Swing

Sooooo....I've been slacking a bit on the photos lately. Still taking a million--I've just been lazy about uploading them into the computer, ha!

Here is something to hold you over for a bit. This was the first time Maverick swung (went swinging?) in a big boy swing all by himself. We were out enjoying an evening with our friends, and their little boy Isaac, who is 7 months older than Mav.

Sorry the quality is so bad, my only video camera right now is my phone. It is capable of better quality, but if I use a larger file size I can't text it to my email.

Oh, and sorry for the slightly-over-the-top "mom" voice, ha ha! I was trying to capture the boys laughing, but my phone mainly picked up my voice.

2 comments:

Old Dude said...

Cool, looks like he is having fun. When is the swing set going up in the back yard???

Jenni and Robbie said...

As soon as you can build it, ha ha ha!