Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa (Dad)!

To my most loyal reader of this blog: Happy Birthday!!!

We are beyond blessed to have you as a dad and grandpa. (super cheesy I know, so deal, ha ha!)

Thank you for being the coolest dad ever. Ever, ever. (no one else holds a candle)

Thank you for showing us how to care for others while never speaking a word. (you're really good at that)

We love you!!

Maverick can't wait until you can teach him how to fish...or more importantly--how to be on first name basis with the principal.



Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Old Dude said...

Thanks, although way toooo generous with your words. I believe that if Maverick takes the steps of those before him, he will teach me how to fish. The principal thing, I pled the 5th... or lets just hope he does better, which I think he will.

Anonymous said...

I read as much as Old Dude, I'm just anonymous about it. . . . . . Happy Birthday, Grandpa! (again)