Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's A...

I was VERY anxious to hear from my SIL Johanna yesterday. They went for their 15 week check up, and were hoping to find out the gender of baby i. (I was suprised that they were able to tell this early, but Jo said that the sonographer was able to work some magic!)

Of course the best thing is that Jo and the baby are doing well.

However, it is SOOOOOOOOOO great to know that I am going to have....

....A NEPHEW!!

That's right--"lower case i" is a BOY!!!

I am sort of bummed that my perfect record of guessing baby gender is now over.

But I gladly celebrate!!
Maverick is going to get in SO much trouble with his cousin.

Like, epic proportions, I'm quite sure. Ha ha!
What one doesn't think of, the other one will!!

1 comment:

Old Dude said...

Good to hear. Hope all is going well. You will have to keep me updated through here, at least until you get her to start her own blogsite...