Sunday, February 28, 2010

Maverick is 3 months old!

For those of you not on Facebook (*Ahem* Dad!) here are Maverick's 3 month photos.

Here is what Maverick is up to these days:



-I weigh about 13 pounds (by Mom's unscientific method of weighing herself while holding me, then weighing herself)
-I'm wearing size 3-6 month clothes
-I'm just now into size 2 diapers (12-18lbs)




-I still need to be swaddled to go to sleep at night. (Mom had to buy the biggest size Kiddopotamus swaddlers!)
-I've been "sleeping through the night" for a few weeks now. Only have to get up once for a feeding.
-I'm experimenting with my Jeep walker and door frame jumper, but I'm not quite tall enough. Can't wait, because I looooooove to stand on my legs!




-I'm rolling over from tummy to back pretty regularly, and now I'm working on back to tummy.
-I love to lay and swat at toys over my head.
-When I lay on my tummy I can lift my head to a 90 degree angle.


-When my binky falls out of my mouth, I can push it back in with my hands.
-I like to hold soft toys and bring them to my mouth.
-I love to make lots of noise and experiment with sounds like "ooh and ah".


-I can almost laugh!
-I love to go on walks around the neighborhood now that the weather is getting warmer.
-Bath time is almost fun. I like it until Mom washes my hair, then I scream!


-I'm sitting straight up without any help in my Bumboo seat.
-My hair is getting darker and fuller.
-Even though it's probably bad for me, I looooooooove to watch the tv. Even when Mom goes out of her way to turn me in a different direction!

2 comments:

(*Ahem* Dad!) said...

Think of this as your personal update to your father. As always, great entry!!!!

Anonymous said...

Same here.