Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sleepy McSleeperson

This is what Maverick has been up to all yesterday.


And all last night.
(the first time he's EVER slept 8 hours straight!)
Of course I woke up like 3 times. And each time I made sure he was still breathing.


And after he woke up from the night, he ate.
And went back to sleep.

What a life!


He hasn't missed much around here. Just a bunch of snow he can't play in yet. Ha! It's been wonderful for me because I've been off work the past 2 days because of snow. And this weekend it's a 3 day weekend due to President's day. I love working in a school district. :) I've been getting spoiled with all this time off. Lots of time to take pictures of my wonderful son and relax in my pjs.

Our doggie Belle has really warmed up to Maverick. She loves to lay next to him and lets him pull on her ears. She even gets up and walks over to him if he starts to cry. I think she has accepted him into the pack. :)


(This picture is from January 7th. Crazy how much Mav has changed in a month! That sleeper barely fits him now.)

No comments: