Friday, February 12, 2010

SUYL: Valentines Dates and Ideas

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week's topic is Valentines Dates and Ideas. Robbie and I have never made a big deal about Valentine's day. Although I'll never refuse chocolate. Ever! Ha ha!

I do remember a Valentine's Day a few years back. We spent the night going to the craft store to get supplies to make each other a card. At the time we weren't married, so we were hanging out at my parent's house (my house still at the time). We went into separate rooms so that each other's card would be a surprise. I know I still have the card Robbie made me around here somewhere...it was really cool!

We really like to make cards for each other. Nothing like having a custom made card made with construction paper and glue. :)

This isn't a Valentine's card, but it's one of my favorite cards I made Robbie for his birthday last year. I spent a super long time making the bike. All the little pieces like the spokes, handlebar, and pedals took a long time to cut and paste.






Some super exciting news: Maverick rolled over all by himself for the first time this morning! It was so funny because we had just been talking about how we really wanted to buy a video camera (instead of using our phones) to document all the cool things Maverick has been up to. Fortunately I just happened to have the regular camera ready and caught it all in photos. Pics to come!

Tonight Robbie and I are going to a hockey game. Woo hoo! Go Blues! We are totally and whole-heartedly baseball Cardinals fans...but hockey is fun too. I get bored watching it on tv, but going to games are exciting.

No comments: