Friday, February 24, 2012

Scratch That

Nope.  Mav most definitely did not "just have some food disagree with him".  And he most definitely shared whatever bug he had with his parents.

Oh man.  It's been a rough 24 hours around here.

Of course it had to strike Robbie and I on the day we've been looking forward to for a long time--our date to go see West Side Story at the Fox.  We almost didn't go...but the agony of not being able to watch the performance, plus see the tickets go to waste was (at the time) worse than how we were feeling.  I took a couple pictures and if I get around to it, might upload them later.

Poor Robbie.  He has been hit the hardest.  He barely made it home from the Fox yesterday, and has been horizontal ever since.  Last night was super rough for him.

I coached myself as long as I could to not succumb to the puking, and put Mav to bed early.

And then had a pretty yucky night myself.

Alas, it is now morning and fortunately I'm feeling much, much better.  Which is good, otherwise Mav would be orphaned to the tv for the day.

Poor Robbie isn't any better as of press time.  I feel so awful for him, and have been praying that he gets better quickly.  It's awful being sick, even more awful being sick on vacation.

We had planned for Mav to stay overnight with his Nana and Papa tonight so that we could enjoy a night of going to the movies.  Mav is still going to his sleepover, but it looks like our plans will be to stay home and nurse Robbie back to health.

No comments: