Thursday, September 15, 2011

Victory!

Maverick went pee pee on the potty for the 3rd night in a row! :)

I ran for the first time in exactly a week this evening.  Not to make excuses, but I've been so busy at work this week.  I've had to put in some extra hours for trainings.  Yuck.

My mother-in-law was the one who made me get out and run tonight.  She walks the track at a local high school, and pestered me to go with her.  I'm so glad she did!  With warm up and cool down, I did 1.5 miles.  Tonight was the first time I ran a mile without stopping!

I thought I'd never say this, but it was weird to run only a mile.  I definately felt like I could go more, but we were running out of light.  It also seemed so much easier on a track versus the street...which is probably why I ran a mile without stopping for the first time, ha!

Okay I promise to take pictures this weekend.  I'm sure these posts are getting boring without the Star of my blog. :)

No comments: