Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend Pics

This weekend was really rad because we got to hang out with tons of our friends. One in particular flew in from California with her new-ish baby. All of us girls have been super best friends since middle school and have only grown closer over the years. It's sort of like "The sisterhood of the traveling pants" but we've shared more than pants! (I won't elaborate)

It's harder to get together now that we're all married with jobs, babies, and such. But the phone is always on, and we do whatever we can to see each other. At one point we all lived in separate cities and states, but now everyone has moved back to St. Louis except for Lexi. We're still trying to convince her husband to move the family back here...but it's hard to move a California boy away from the ocean.


Left to Right: Marcy, Lexi, Shannon, and Me.

I didn't realize my hair looked so awful. But that's okay because I went the whole day without throwing up! My shirt is pretty amazing too. My sister-in-law got it for me and I love it!!! (it says "future fan" on the belly)


Robbie with Olivia

We got plenty of practice with babies this weekend. Shannon just had a baby boy, Isaac, about a month ago; and Lexi brought her 4 month daughter, Olivia, with her from Cali.


Robbie with Isaac

Robbie wasn't too happy that I was taking so many pictures of him with the babies. It was just tooooooo cute. What's better than a 6 foot guy covered in tattoos holding a baby?

Robbie and I also celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on May 26th. It wasn't much of a party because we both had to work 9+ hours. But it was fun to reminisce our memories of that day. It's funny the things that you remember crystal clear, and the other stuff is kinda fuzzy. All good though!!

No comments: