Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can I call it or what?

I know I haven't posted anything about Dancing with The Stars since, well, the beginning of the season. But as you may recall I picked Shawn Johnson to win--and I was right! I should have put money down. Oh wait, that's right, you actually need to have money to bet it. :)

I am so glad she won because she is such a pure 17 year old. Most other 17 year olds would have tried to be too risque with their outfits and dance moves. (if they weren't too risque already) I appreciate her attitude she always carries, which is to just go out and have fun.

p.s. Completely different side note:
We're sooooo excited that our friend from California is flying in to town tonight to stay for almost a week!!!! I just hope that I have enough energy this time to hang out like we always do. Although that is quickly changing as she has a 4 month old, and our other friend has a 4 week old, and I have Rubick making me sick and exhausted.

No comments: