Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bike!


Most of the time Maverick rides his little tricycle around the family room, but we've been venturing out to the driveway to enjoy these last few days of warm weather.  It's hard to believe that he got this for his 1st birthday almost a year ago!


This face cracks me up with those little "chicklet" teeth poking out. :)


Can you tell his father manages a bicycle shop?!  Ha ha!
Before he rode, he grabbed an extra tire pump and pushed his front tire up to the hose so he could 'air up his tires'.  Oh my.


This face also cracks me up!
What a goofball. :)


Oh that hair.
I swear I wet it down and brush it!  It just does what it wants.


Mav loves to get in the back of the Jeep. 
He is begging me to close the door, so he can poke his head out of the window.


Love that squishy face!
(and that pesky eczema patch that won't go away)


Hi Mom!


Have a great rest of the week!

GO CARDINALS!

No comments: