Friday, September 24, 2010

Pictures tomorrow, I promise!

Sorry that this is the 2nd post without pictures, gasp! I promise I will have some up tomorrow or Sunday. Sunday Maverick turns 10 months old! Holy Guacamole!!!!!

I'm supposed to be enjoying some "me" time right now. Robbie took Mav to friday night youth group, and I stayed home to relax away my headache. It's funny though, all I've done since they've left is clean the house, ha ha! I tried sitting on the sofa...but the house was just glaring at me...and I couldn't relax in such a crazy mess. So pretty much all my usual Saturday cleaning is done tonight. :)

It's funny--what takes me 3 to 5 hours on Saturdays to get clean, I finished in an less than an hour tonight! I forgot how nice it is to clean a house without my son climbing up my leg, ha!

Loaded the dishwasher without him climbing into it, or pulling the dishes out.

Cleaned the bathroom without having to detain Mav to the crib. (he likes to climb into the bathtub)

Did a load of laundry without carrying Maverick in the basket. (which is sort of fun, I have to admit)

Vacuumed the floor without having to put Maverick in his Jeep walker. (he likes to pull the vacuum over...while I'm vacuuming)

Restocked the nursery supplies (diapers, wipes, etc) without Mav climbing up the changing table and pulling everything off the shelves. (but I kept the boxes, he LOVES those)

And then I poured a nice glass of diet pepsi and grabbed a bag of goldfish crackers. (without Mav pulling on my arm, with his mouth open for a cracker)


Now...to enjoy some Netflix.

Except, I'm feeling kinda lonely. Hope the boys come back soon! :)

1 comment:

OD said...

Sounds like great memories... treasure them.