Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Graveyard

As I type, we are waiting for the brunt of some winter weather to slam in less than 12 hours. Right now it is a balmy 57 degrees, and the low tonight is supposed to be around 18 with rain switching to ice and snow. Just in time for the morning commute! Fun! (Not!!) I need to go to the store, but I'm afraid that it will be kinda crazy. Even though we are all used to this type of weather around here, I don't know anyone who likes to travel in it.

Anywho, thanks to all of those who gave me advice concerning conflict resolution on the blog or in person. I got some really good ideas that I am going to try!!

I thought you all would like to enjoy the scene below. I see it almost everyday, and I still can't decide whether I love it or hate it. I encourage you to click on it so see the picture more close up. There are A LOT of decorations you can't see as a small picture.
Unfortunately this picture doesn't do the decorating justice. The lights on the house and inside the lawn characters change to music, so a lot of lights aren't lit in this shot. The picture also isn't very good because I was trying to be inconspicuous while taking it. Although--I think you surrender some rights when you decorate your house like this. Robbie calls it "Christmas graveyard" because he thinks that is where all Christmas decorations go to die.

No comments: