Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Robbie!


So, technically Robbie's birthday is tomorrow: October 8th...but I didn't know if I would have time to blog it. I just wanted to shout to Robbie:


I've been told that Robbie made a very tiny appearance into the world. He weighed only 4 pounds at birth, and his dad could fit him on one palm. The nurses in the maternity ward gave him the nickname "Little Peanut" and his bottles were baby doll sized.

Not to get too mushy here, but I just want to share how thankful I am for my amazing husband. I am so blessed to have shared another year with him, and look forward to growing old with him. I love that he knows what I need before I say it. I love that he loves me as much as Christ loves the Church.

He eats my cooking, even when the chicken I baked turned into what has now been infamously labeled as "chicken rocks". He is willing to stay up late to make sure my laundry is hung up, so that the next morning I won't have wrinkled clothes. He re-arranges his schedule so that I don't have to drive myself on snow-covered roads. (I'm terrified to drive on snow due to a couple bad experiences) He always knows when ice cream and a chick flick are in order, even when a new action movie is out. He helped to teach me how to snowboard, when really he could have been enjoying precious powder time for himself.

He is the cheese to my macaroni.

Okay, enough of the mush. I love you Robbie! Happy 28th Birthday!!!!

No comments: