Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ta da!

Okay, the bloggy is now private. Hopefully you figured out what to do, ha ha! All I had to do was invite you through your email...so I'm not sure what other steps you had to take after that. :)

Gonna work on some more elaborate posts for you, lol!

Tomorrow is Maverick's first Halloween, yay! Hopefully he will like wearing his costume more than he did today. I put it on him to get him more used to wearing it, and he did not like it!!! I have a feeling it's going to be on barely long enough to get some pictures of him tomorrow.

Halloween is also my mother-in-law's birthday! So we're gonna take Mav to a couple houses in our neighborhood, then go over to Robbie's parents' house and celebrate Patty's birthday. What a fun day to have your birthday on!

1 comment:

Lehmansterms said...

I made it to the blog! :) Nathan went to a birthday party yesterday that was a costume party. My 2 year old REFUSED to put on any part of his cowboy costume. :)