Friday, October 22, 2010

It's been awhile

I've been in sort of a contemplative mood lately about this blog--inspired from a random quote I heard on tv. (hence the lack of motivation to post, sorry)

What's funny is I can't remember who said it. The blurb was something along the lines of: "Our children are going to have to work hard to erase their pasts because their parents published every little move they made on the internet."

Silly, I know. But it got me thinking. Mostly about the fact that I don't know who reads this blog, so that freaks me out a little.

You never know if there are creepy creepers out there. So I'm really thinking for the first time in 2+ years of going private with this blog. (which means you can only see this website if I invite you) Not that there are hundreds, or heck, even more than 5 people that read this blog. But I just want the best for my family.

So there, I think it's officially decided. I'm gonna go private with this blog in about a week. I figure that's a good time frame, ha ha!

To my loyal readers:

If you'd like to be invited to view this site, please let me know in person, email, or Facebook. If you don't know me through one of those avenues...then I probably don't know you, lol! But you can leave a comment if you'd like to be included. And don't be afraid to ask. When some other blogs I used to read suddenly went private, I was too embarrassed to ask, and I wished I had spoken up!!!

I just want to make sure you aren't a creepy creeper, ha ha!

In the meantime, enjoy some more photos! :)


All the buzz around here this past week is the new addition to our family. We've been shopping for a new vehicle for almost a year, and I'm so glad to be done! It's exciting for us because neither one of us has never owned a vehicle so new or fancy before. It's a 2008 Jeep Liberty Limited, with the SkySlider roof. We love having 2 Jeeps in our garage. The other one is a 2001 Jeep (NOT Grand) Cherokee. :) We have been blessed!



Lately when I feel something on my leg, this is what I look down and see. I love it!


Of the gazillions of photos I have of Maverick, I only have a couple handfulls of me and him. Makes me sad, but we're usually without a photographer. lol! I have to attempt photos taken in the bathroom mirror. :)


This is our ferocious wolf beast. Okay, its just our dog Belle. Yawning. In a shadow.


And finally, this wonderful face. Gummy grin and all. It seems like it is taking an eternity to get any more teeth. He popped the 2 bottom teeth up in about a week, but that was all the way back in August. His top 2 teeth are literally bulging at the surface but refuse to go any further apparently.

Those better come in so he can eat birthday cake in a little over a month. :)

Holy guacamole on crackers!!! Can you BELIEVE it's been almost a year????!!!!
My heart swells to think about it.

You know you don't want to miss the FIRST birthday fun, so ask to be invited to read the blog today! :)

2 comments:

Old Dude said...

I may have a better idea... which I will talk to you about the next time we meet. Great entry, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog ms. jenni!
-becky kendall