Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Point of Accountability

So Robbie and I started a new work out regimine last night...and we got our booties kicked! I was sore lifting up the tube of toothpaste this morning. It is an intensive 7-days a week, 1 hour each night rotation of muscle toning, cardio, and yoga/pilates. But the really cool thing is that you can still work at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. The other really great thing is that the only equipment you may need to buy is some tension cords or free weights.

The overall goal of the program is to achieve noticeable results within 90 days, and still improve thereafter. I know that it is physiologically impossible, but I swear I felt skinnier waking up this morning.

Why post this on the world wide web? Hopefully making this announcement will keep me accountable to stick with it. Someday I will look like this:

No comments: