Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sweet Treat

Last Wednesday we went with Aunt Jo to Dunkin' Donuts for a special treat. The closest DD we have in the area is almost 30 miles away, but no distance is too far for this yummy-ness! The last time we had DD was almost 3 years ago in Chicago.


Someday Maverick will get to enjoy this fluffy treat.

Maverick has really been liking tummy time. I think it's because he's learned how to roll any which way he pleases. He like to lay and play with some of the toys I played with when I was itty bitty.


Mav in his "big boy" pajamas. So cute!!! The quilt he is laying on was sewn for Robbie when he was a baby.

This onesie is very special to me, and I had to get a picture of it the first time Mav wore it. I guess it was a couple years ago when I saw this onesie and wanted it soooo bad because it says "Science is Awesome". When I bought it babies were the farthest thing from our minds.


Never thought we'd actually have a kiddo in it someday!

Maverick loooooooooooves his feet. Never mind the oodles of toys. Just needs to reach down and grab one of those Fred Flintstones.



Mav has really settled into his own routine without us putting him on one. It's almost weird that he always nods off to sleep about 9pm, and gets up around 7am everyday. It doesn't even matter if he sleeps a lot during the day.

Unfortunately I'm not getting much more sleep. I'm up late catching up on everything I didn't get done while The Mav was awake. Then I have to get up early to get to work. Oh well. Sleep is overrated....right?

No comments: